Hosting a holiday gathering? Ringing in the New Year DinDin Party style? Setup a home mini bar with ingredients to make some of these festive cocktails. Some of the below cocktail recipes can be made per glass and others you can whip up a batch in advance to serve your guests. Or you can keep it casual and let your guests make their own drink from the various ingredients you set out on your cocktail cart.
These cocktail recipes look almost too good to drink. Your guests will be filled with holiday spirit by simply looking at them! From peppermint to cinnamon, the holidays are filled with many lovely flavors.
- Peppermint Cookietini Cocktail
- Cinnamon Cherry 7UP Cocktail with Bourbon
- Santa’s Hat Christmas Cocktail
- Feliz Navidad Cocktail
- I’m Dreaming of A Peppermint Twistmas- Champagne Cocktail
Are you a martini lover?
‘Tis the season for cranberries! Cranberry flavor has made a big splash this 2017 holiday season. From the red color of your cocktails to the sweet cranberry taste, nothing screams Christmas quite like these cocktails.
- Orange Cranberry Ginger Sangria
- Cranberry Raspberry Moscow Mule
- Sparkly Rum and Cranberry Cocktail
- Cranberry Pomegranate Champagne Spritzer
Do you prefer a Sangria, Moscow Mule or Champagne Spritzer?
Cocktails for Toasting
Whether you are toasting what you are thankful for this holiday or ringing in the new year at midnight, these cocktails are a fancier twist from a simple glass of champagne.
- Ombre Hibiscus Prosecco Cocktail
- Whiskey Champagne Cocktail
- Blood Orange Mimosa
- Holiday Prosecco Cocktail
Don’t forget the mocktails for your guests that do not consume alcohol. They can enjoy the delicious flavors
Sweet Treat Cocktails
One of my favorite desserts is banana foster. Now you can serve it as a cocktail? Yes, please! Your guests will get excited over this Very Pink Cocktail that has a pink sugar rim!
- Banana Foster Cocktail
- Sour Apple Mint Drink Cocktail
- Chilled Spice Apple Beer Punch
- A Very Pink Christmas Cocktail
- Coquito – Classic Puerto Rican Christmas Drink
What is your favorite cocktail recipe to serve at your dinner parties?
Don’t miss our blog post sharing New Year’s Eve Party themes. We provide you with 7 different themes that will be memorable for your guests. Ring in 2018 in style!